18. “Construction” means a mining business activity to build all production operation facilities, including control of environmental impacts.
19. “Mine” means a part of mining business activities to produce minerals and/or coal and their associated minerals.
20. “Processing and Refining/Smelting” means a mining business activity to improve the quality of minerals and/or coal as well as to find and utilize associated minerals.
21. “Transportation” means a mining business activity to transport minerals and/or coal from a mine and/or processing and refining/smelting sites to points of delivery.
22. “Sale” means a mining business activity to sell products of mineral or coal mining.
23. “Entity” means any legal entity that engages in the field of mining, established under the laws of Indonesia and domiciled in the territory of the State of the Republic of Indonesia.
24. “Mining Service” means any mining support service that engages in mining business activities.
25. “Environmental Impact Assessment,” hereinafter called “amdal,” means a planned study of major and significant environmental impacts on business and/or activities required for decision-making process with respect to the conduct of business and activities.